martes, 7 de agosto de 2007

“We dream as we live-lonely”

XXI century, big city, Canada.. Is it possible to feel lonely?? Now I know that it’s more than possible. I left my friends, my family, my love and I went to another city, another country even another continent. I was looking for a nice experience abroad that in the future would give me a prestigious job. Finally I found…loneliness. At the beginning I was so scared… I didn’t know how to manage the situation, what to do with the time. I was waiting for any call or e-mail. After so many evenings crying in darkness I saw the light… I realized that maybe there is a deeper sense in my "loneliness". Maybe in fact it’s not loneliness, maybe is just the time for me to start friendship with...myself- quite nice girl that I didn’t know or I didn’t want to know. It doesn’t mean that now I do not cry or that I do not wait for my "Love" to come here… No!! I still do but this time it’s different. I am much more patient and strong. I believe that everybody had or will have this kind of moment in the life. But do not worry! You will see that if you really want, your "loneliness" can teach you how to appreciate every sunset and sunrise as it happened in my life.
Ps. Thank you for the support, love and faith!!! Without you it wouldn’t have been possible!

No hay comentarios: