martes, 7 de agosto de 2007

watch out! your dream is coming!

Hello,

At first, thank you Dagmara... is not so easy to write what you discovered in your staying in Canada.... for sure those amazing paisages and mountains are as big as your problems of living in a different country with "strange" culture and traditions... That is why, as you wrote, it appears this questión inside our heads: why i came here? it was perhaps a crazy idea? The only thing that You know is that actually You arrived there, and You have to "survive" using some kind of sayings like "its gonna help me to became a perfect manager", or "this experience will lead me to the glory. " We can not agree to this concept. Canada, Spain, Poland or Soutafrica will not change you... but probably your behaviour and your way to confront each "paisage" and your way to "see" every "montain" will reveal you the perfect answear for those questions above mentioned.
I am not writing this ´cause i just had "the great phylosopher" inside me while i was writing... I remind my own "suffering" when i was in Belgium, Poland... and, of caurse, i know that you are thinking "my experience is different, even harder"... But if you remember your own words, you have written that something is changing inside you when you start looking at the situation with "another eyes"...Maybe your faith gave you? perhaps your attitude? I just know that "the positive argue" will take you from loneliness to well-being, and as far as we know, friendship and love are our weapons too.
I´m sure that thanks to your commentary, many people will receive forces to cross "rivers", "mountains"... even "Continents"....like You. A wisdom friend told me "be carefull with your dreams, they may become real"...

P.S Everybody should come to spain, "is de bes" (is the best) we do not have mountains, indeed.

Samuel Sánchez

No hay comentarios: